- Identifier of the subnet (with subnet notation)
- Always the very first address of the range
- 192.168.0.0/28 network range is 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.0.15
- 192.168.0.0/24 network range is 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.0.255
- 192.168.0.0/22 network range is 192.168.0.0 – 192.168.3.255
- Address that any device can send to in order to communicate to all devices on network
- Always the very last address of the range (e.g. 192.168.0.255)
- Always at lowest QoS priority
- Address of the device to route traffic to other networks
- By convention, the first or last usable address of the range (e.g. 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.254)
Must be thanks for the amazing post here looking the download firefox latest version for users to batter working start.
Please sign in to leave a comment.