- After setting up your network adapter (go to this link), select “Play Virtual Machine” to launch the ezMaster image.
- When prompted to choose whether the image was moved or copied, select “I Copied It”.
- Once the installation script finishes running, you will be prompted to enter a login id and password for ezMaster. Enter admin/password.
Tip: Use Ctrl + Alt to return to Windows desktop
- When the command prompt appears, assign the ezMaster Server URL. (Tip: use Network Adapter Properties to check the info of your network adapter)
- a) Enter ezMaster Server IP and netmask: config ip eth0 10.0.92.5 255.255.255.0 (eg. LAN Adapter IP is 10.0.92.4 so I choose to use an unused IP Address 10.0.92.5 is chosen to be used as ezMaster IP)
- b) Enter ezMaster Server gateway: config gateway 10.0.92.254
- c) Enter ezMaster DNS Server: config dns 10.0.92.240
You have completed installing ezMaster.
To know how to download and install VMWare Player, please click this link
Check out EnGenius Forum about similar topic: