An EMR3000 FAQ.
It is easy to setup. First, you will need an AndroidTM or iOS device and a data connection. You will need to download the EnGenius EnMeshTM Mobile App from the Apple App Store® or Google PlayTM store to install your EnMesh network in minutes. The EnMesh app will walk you through the network setup process in your first use.
Before getting started
Check that your equipment is all in the box.
– Mesh Router Pod(s)
– Power Adapter(s)
– Ethernet Cable
Step 1: Download the EnMesh App for iOS or Android.
The EnMesh Whole-Home Wi-Fi System is an application-based setup device, which simplifies the installation process. You will find the EnMesh Mobile App in the Apple App Store and on Google Play.
Step 2: Prepare your home network.
- Unplug your modem and wait for 30 seconds, then power it up and power on one of your mesh router pods (if you have purchased the three-pack kit).
- Connect the first router pod’s WAN port to the modem’s WAN port via the included Ethernet cable. Place the pod on a nearby shelf or TV stand, preferably off the floor.
- Wait until the device’s LED display flashes from white to constant blue.
Step 3: Setup through the EnMesh Mobile App.
- Put all of your mesh router pods together, and follow the EnMesh wizard to guide you through your EnMesh network setup.
- Deploy your mesh router pods to specific locations around your home where you need Wi-Fi. Power on all your router pods and Smart Link will automatically connect each one. Then simply enjoy your new EnMesh Wi-Fi network.
EnGenius Community Forum: