If the password you set exceeds 12 characters, you will not be able to access the user interface. You can reset the unit by pressing the reset button and setup a new password that does not exceed 12 characters.
Articles in this section
- Wireless Access Point for the Home
- Maximize AP Placement
- Can the WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) feature be disabled on the EMR3000?
- Does the EMR3000 have a physical WPS button?
- How to check for Mesh devices list and Mesh Connection Quality on the EMR3000 GUI
- Can the EnMesh app be used to check on the Mesh Connection Quality?
- Does the EAP1300 as a stand-alone AP, support the L2 isolation feature?
- How do I change the Country setting on the EAP1300/EAP1300EXT (stand-alone AP)?
- How to rename Device(s) on EMR3000?
- How to set Internet rules on EMR3000 for client device(s)?
Please sign in to leave a comment.