If the password you set exceeds 12 characters, you will not be able to access the user interface. You can reset the unit by pressing the reset button and setup a new password that does not exceed 12 characters.
Articles in this section
- How to set up MAC address filter on Neutron Access Points in standalone mode
- How to set up MAC address filtering on the Neutron Controller
- EnShare Exploit Firmware fix
- Does the EMR3000 update the firmware automatically?
- How do I set up the EnMesh Whole Home Wi-Fi system?
- Can the EMR3000 be used as a range extender?
- How many mesh routers do I need?
- Why is a mesh network better?
- What is True Mesh Link technology?
- I cannot change the Country/Region setting on the EAP1200H.