Yes, you can use non-metallic and non-corrosive, water-based paints. Also, do not paint the sticker with the serial number (SN), otherwise, it will void the warranty of the unit.
Articles in this section
- Outdoor RSSI and Acceptable Signal Strength
- How to optimize wireless bridge after deployment?
- Why can’t I add my ENS620EXT as a managed AP on my Neutron switch?
- Can I set up 2 pairs of EnStationAC bridges as LAG links?
- Pole and Wall mounting EnStation2/5/5-AC/AC
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo outdoor AP/Bridges?
- How to set up Auto Reboot on 802.11ac Electron APs
- Why can’t I factory reset the ENS1750 via hardware reset button?
- What is Layer 2 Isolation? Does it block the communication from wireless clients to wired clients/devices?
- What is the difference between Mesh AP and Mesh Point?
Please sign in to leave a comment.