The EAP600 launched without the band steering feature. Band steering support started with the firmware version 1.3.7 and is also supported on the latest 1.5.2 firmware. To enable band steering just access the GUI and go to the “Band Steer” option under “System,” then select "Enable."
Articles in this section
- How to Port forward on EMR3000?
- How to setup a Guest Network on EMR3000?
- How to manually flash the firmware of EMR3000?
- How to update the firmware of EMR3000 using EnMESH APP?
- What is EnFile APP?
- How to use the storage feature of the Mesh Router?
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo ceiling-mounted indoor APs?
- How do I rename devices on the EnMesh app?
- How do I add another Pod to EnMesh network?
- How to reset Mesh Routers?