Yes but requires special programming from the factory. Contact EnGenius to request this and have all desired frequencies known ahead time before requesting. Frequencies supported are 450-470MHz.
Articles in this section
- Multiple Base Setup in a DuraFon PRO Telecom System
- How to do Remote Registration in a DuraFon PRO Telecom System
- Adding and Deleting a Group from a DuraFon PRO handset
- What is the length of the SN-UL-AK20L Outdoor antenna?
- Can I change the frequency of my DurafonPRO system?
- What to do when a Motorola RDU2080 can’t communicate with Durafon UHF?
- I would like to replace a DuraFon PRO handset, but there is no “clear HS” option.
- Durafon UHF FAQ
- Which EnGenius phone systems does the DuraFon-UHF handset work with?
- Is the DuraFon-UHF compatible with RoIP systems?