When the EAP600 was first released, band steering was not an available feature. The EAP600 user manual is based on the version 1.1.11 firmware of the EAP600. Band steering support started with the firmware version 1.3.7 and is also supported on the latest 1.5.2 firmware. To enable band steering just access the GUI and go to the “Band Steer” option under “System,” then select "Enable."
Articles in this section
- Does the EAP1300 as a stand-alone AP, support the L2 isolation feature?
- How do I change the Country setting on the EAP1300/EAP1300EXT (stand-alone AP)?
- How to rename Device(s) on EMR3000?
- How to set Internet rules on EMR3000 for client device(s)?
- What are the supported 5GHz channels on the EMR3000?
- How do I set the EMR3000 router to specify DNS addresses when handing out IP addresses to DHCP clients?
- Where to change Wi-Fi channel and bandwidth on EMR3000?
- How to share EnMesh password?
- How to Port forward on EMR3000?
- How to setup a Guest Network on EMR3000?