When the EAP600 was first released, band steering was not an available feature. The EAP600 user manual is based on the version 1.1.11 firmware of the EAP600. Band steering support started with the firmware version 1.3.7 and is also supported on the latest 1.5.2 firmware. To enable band steering just access the GUI and go to the “Band Steer” option under “System,” then select "Enable."
Articles in this section
- Wireless Access Point for the Home
- Maximize AP Placement
- Can the WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) feature be disabled on the EMR3000?
- Does the EMR3000 have a physical WPS button?
- How to check for Mesh devices list and Mesh Connection Quality on the EMR3000 GUI
- Can the EnMesh app be used to check on the Mesh Connection Quality?
- Does the EAP1300 as a stand-alone AP, support the L2 isolation feature?
- How do I change the Country setting on the EAP1300/EAP1300EXT (stand-alone AP)?
- How to rename Device(s) on EMR3000?
- How to set Internet rules on EMR3000 for client device(s)?