The EnstationAC can do it. All version 2 ENH series and Enstation Series will work. We can check the version number through it's firmware version. The format of the version number is 1.5.x. If the x is any number greater than or equal to 27, it is version 2. Otherwise, it is version 1. Also, if the second digit is less than 5, then it is version 1.
Articles in this section
- Outdoor RSSI and Acceptable Signal Strength
- How to optimize wireless bridge after deployment?
- Why can’t I add my ENS620EXT as a managed AP on my Neutron switch?
- Can I set up 2 pairs of EnStationAC bridges as LAG links?
- Pole and Wall mounting EnStation2/5/5-AC/AC
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo outdoor AP/Bridges?
- How to set up Auto Reboot on 802.11ac Electron APs
- Why can’t I factory reset the ENS1750 via hardware reset button?
- What is Layer 2 Isolation? Does it block the communication from wireless clients to wired clients/devices?
- What is the difference between Mesh AP and Mesh Point?