The EnstationAC can do it. All version 2 ENH series and Enstation Series will work. We can check the version number through it's firmware version. The format of the version number is 1.5.x. If the x is any number greater than or equal to 27, it is version 2. Otherwise, it is version 1. Also, if the second digit is less than 5, then it is version 1.
Articles in this section
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo outdoor AP/Bridges?
- How to set up Auto Reboot on 802.11ac Electron APs
- Why can’t I factory reset the ENS1750 via hardware reset button?
- What is Layer 2 Isolation? Does it block the communication from wireless clients to wired clients/devices?
- What is the difference between Mesh AP and Mesh Point?
- Does the SA5219 come with the antenna adapter cables?
- Can the EnStationAC provide POE power to a POE device?
- Refreshing Mountain Retreat and the EnGenius Neutron Series
- Grounding POE Injector
- Are link led lights supposed to light up if the ENH/ENS202, ENH/ENS500 are in WDS Bridge mode?