It is not possible to pass VLAN traffic through the WDS bridge between (2) EAP600 and have the second EAP600 pass the tagged VLAN through one of its SSIDs on the band configured as an access point.
Articles in this section
- Does the EAP1300 as a stand-alone AP, support the L2 isolation feature?
- How do I change the Country setting on the EAP1300/EAP1300EXT (stand-alone AP)?
- How to rename Device(s) on EMR3000?
- How to set Internet rules on EMR3000 for client device(s)?
- What are the supported 5GHz channels on the EMR3000?
- How do I set the EMR3000 router to specify DNS addresses when handing out IP addresses to DHCP clients?
- Where to change Wi-Fi channel and bandwidth on EMR3000?
- How to share EnMesh password?
- How to Port forward on EMR3000?
- How to setup a Guest Network on EMR3000?