It is not possible. The telephone function operates on 902~928MHz while the two-way radio operates on a different frequency.
Articles in this section
- Adding and Deleting a Group from a DuraFon PRO handset
- What is the length of the SN-UL-AK20L Outdoor antenna?
- Can I change the frequency of my DurafonPRO system?
- What to do when a Motorola RDU2080 can’t communicate with Durafon UHF?
- I would like to replace a DuraFon PRO handset, but there is no “clear HS” option.
- Durafon UHF FAQ
- Which EnGenius phone systems does the DuraFon-UHF handset work with?
- Is the DuraFon-UHF compatible with RoIP systems?
- How can I find out what frequencies my existing two-way radios are using? (Durafon-UHF)
- How do I disable the CTCSS/DCS tone on the Durafon-UHF?