Yes. However, the PoE output of the EnStationAC will only work when using its own PoE injector and power adapter.
Articles in this section
- Outdoor RSSI and Acceptable Signal Strength
- What is an Access Point?
- How to optimize wireless bridge after deployment?
- Why can’t I add my ENS620EXT as a managed AP on my Neutron switch?
- Can I set up 2 pairs of EnStationAC bridges as LAG links?
- Pole and Wall mounting EnStation2/5/5-AC/AC
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo outdoor AP/Bridges?
- How to set up Auto Reboot on 802.11ac Electron APs
- Why can’t I factory reset the ENS1750 via hardware reset button?
- What is Layer 2 Isolation? Does it block the communication from wireless clients to wired clients/devices?