Yes. However, the PoE output of the EnStationAC will only work when using its own PoE injector and power adapter.
Articles in this section
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo outdoor AP/Bridges?
- How to set up Auto Reboot on 802.11ac Electron APs
- Why can’t I factory reset the ENS1750 via hardware reset button?
- What is Layer 2 Isolation? Does it block the communication from wireless clients to wired clients/devices?
- What is the difference between Mesh AP and Mesh Point?
- Does the SA5219 come with the antenna adapter cables?
- Can the EnStationAC provide POE power to a POE device?
- Refreshing Mountain Retreat and the EnGenius Neutron Series
- Grounding POE Injector
- Are link led lights supposed to light up if the ENH/ENS202, ENH/ENS500 are in WDS Bridge mode?