When the EAP600 is running on its peak performance, it requires more than 15 W of power, it is suggested to use an 802.3at PoE injector or PoE switch.
Articles in this section
- Does the EAP1300 as a stand-alone AP, support the L2 isolation feature?
- How do I change the Country setting on the EAP1300/EAP1300EXT (stand-alone AP)?
- How to rename Device(s) on EMR3000?
- How to set Internet rules on EMR3000 for client device(s)?
- What are the supported 5GHz channels on the EMR3000?
- How do I set the EMR3000 router to specify DNS addresses when handing out IP addresses to DHCP clients?
- Where to change Wi-Fi channel and bandwidth on EMR3000?
- How to share EnMesh password?
- How to Port forward on EMR3000?
- How to setup a Guest Network on EMR3000?