The Neutron Controller Captive Portal Feature is only available for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz SSIDs of the Guest Network feature, not for the Main SSID profiles.
Articles in this section
- I cannot save AP settings changes on the Controller after updating the EWS2910P firmware to v1.05.42_c1.8.55.
- Naming Convention: PoE/PoE+ Switches
- My EGS2108P locks up when DHCP lease time is up on the connected DHCP server.
- White Paper: Using VLANs with EnGenius APs and Switches
- Can I connect non-PoE devices to the PoE switch's PoE ports?
- How can we identify if the EGS2110P is a V1 or a V2?
- How to update Neutron APs managed by a Neutron switch via OCU
- SNMP support for the EGS2108P, EGS2110P, and EGS5110P
- Is there an option to back up the configuration file on the EGS2108P?
- Compatible SFP transceiver specifications (Connector type, Wavelength, Fiber type).
Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now th https://vidmate.onl/ at i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
Please sign in to leave a comment.