After changing the operation mode to Access Point Router mode, the ethernet port on ECB300 will act as a WAN port, which means you can only hardwire a modem, router or a switch to it. The ethernet port will be the WAN side and the wireless connection will be the LAN side. The modem, router or switch that will be wired to the ECB300 on AP Router mode should be on a different subnet. To access the ECB300 again connect wirelessly to the ECB300. ECB300 will act as the Router/DHCP server.
Articles in this section
- How to Port forward on EMR3000?
- How to setup a Guest Network on EMR3000?
- How to manually flash the firmware of EMR3000?
- How to update the firmware of EMR3000 using EnMESH APP?
- What is EnFile APP?
- How to use the storage feature of the Mesh Router?
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo ceiling-mounted indoor APs?
- How do I rename devices on the EnMesh app?
- How do I add another Pod to EnMesh network?
- How to reset Mesh Routers?