After changing the operation mode to Access Point Router mode, the ethernet port on ECB300 will act as a WAN port, which means you can only hardwire a modem, router or a switch to it. The ethernet port will be the WAN side and the wireless connection will be the LAN side. The modem, router or switch that will be wired to the ECB300 on AP Router mode should be on a different subnet. To access the ECB300 again connect wirelessly to the ECB300. ECB300 will act as the Router/DHCP server.
Articles in this section
- What is AP Mode?
- What is Beamforming?
- Access Points vs Extenders
- Captive Portal Login
- Can the WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) feature be disabled on the EMR3000?
- Does the EMR3000 have a physical WPS button?
- How to check for Mesh devices list and Mesh Connection Quality on the EMR3000 GUI
- Can the EnMesh app be used to check on the Mesh Connection Quality?
- Does the EAP1300 as a stand-alone AP, support the L2 isolation feature?
- How do I change the Country setting on the EAP1300/EAP1300EXT (stand-alone AP)?