After changing the operation mode to Access Point Router mode, the ethernet port on ECB300 will act as a WAN port, which means you can only hardwire a modem, router or a switch to it. The ethernet port will be the WAN side and the wireless connection will be the LAN side. The modem, router or switch that will be wired to the ECB300 on AP Router mode should be on a different subnet. To access the ECB300 again connect wirelessly to the ECB300. ECB300 will act as the Router/DHCP server.
Articles in this section
- Does the EAP1300 as a stand-alone AP, support the L2 isolation feature?
- How do I change the Country setting on the EAP1300/EAP1300EXT (stand-alone AP)?
- How to rename Device(s) on EMR3000?
- How to set Internet rules on EMR3000 for client device(s)?
- What are the supported 5GHz channels on the EMR3000?
- How do I set the EMR3000 router to specify DNS addresses when handing out IP addresses to DHCP clients?
- Where to change Wi-Fi channel and bandwidth on EMR3000?
- How to share EnMesh password?
- How to Port forward on EMR3000?
- How to setup a Guest Network on EMR3000?