After changing the operation mode to Access Point Router mode, the ethernet port on ECB300 will act as a WAN port, which means you can only hardwire a modem, router or a switch to it. The ethernet port will be the WAN side and the wireless connection will be the LAN side. The modem, router or switch that will be wired to the ECB300 on AP Router mode should be on a different subnet. To access the ECB300 again connect wirelessly to the ECB300. ECB300 will act as the Router/DHCP server.
Articles in this section
- Does the EMR3000 update the firmware automatically?
- How do I set up the EnMesh Whole Home Wi-Fi system?
- Can the EMR3000 be used as a range extender?
- How many mesh routers do I need?
- Why is a mesh network better?
- What is True Mesh Link technology?
- I cannot change the Country/Region setting on the EAP1200H.
- Peak Power Consumption of Indoor Neutron Wireless Access Points
- Neutron Series Case Study - Geyserville USD
- What is Radius Authentication and Can I use this type of security parameter on my EnGenius EAP350?