Yes but not all. Engenius phones support ASCII characters (but not all 128 characters). You can check the available characters in the back of the user manual. Since ASCII is almost identical to UTF-8, it will also support the same (partial) UTF-8 characters.
Articles in this section
- Does the EnGenius LPK protect against direct lightning strike?
- What is the max recommended length of coaxial cable can be used for EnGenius Phone Systems?
- TAP Paging Quick Reference Guide
- How to use PBX options that have been enabled on the handset?
- Low overhead paging volume behind a Mitel 5000.
- Does the EnGenius phones support UTF-8 caller ID characters?
- Durafon Optimal Antenna
- How to Extend Phone Coverage Outdoors
- How to transfer a call from an EnGenius handset to a different extension on my PBX?
- How far does the 2-way intercom and broadcast 900MHz EnGenius features go between handsets?
Please sign in to leave a comment.