Yes, EnGenius offers free DDNS service exclusively for EnGenius Routers and IP Cameras. You can use your own DDNS name with engeniusddns domain. See below (excerpt from EPG600 and EDS5110v2)
Articles in this section
- How to manually flash the firmware of EMR3000?
- How to update the firmware of EMR3000 using EnMESH APP?
- What is EnFile APP?
- How to use the storage feature of the Mesh Router?
- What is the peak power consumption of EnTurbo ceiling-mounted indoor APs?
- How do I rename devices on the EnMesh app?
- How do I add another Pod to EnMesh network?
- How to reset Mesh Routers?
- How to check the Mesh Router’s connection status?
- How to set up MAC address filter on Neutron Access Points in standalone mode