Press MENU *##* then choose option "8" and select base “10”. You can then change the DTMF duration.
Articles in this section
- Can I make two-way radio transmissions while someone is making a cordless phone call?
- How to use EnGenius SN-ULTRA-AS?
- How to use more than one DURAFON1X base units?
- How to Register a DURAFON1X handset to a DURAFON1X Base Station?
- How to determine which Base/Line to use from a given handset on DURAFON1X system?
- Can I adjust the frequency on FreeStyl1/FreeStyl2 Handset and Base Station?
- Can I assign user(s) to make and receive PSTN calls?
- Durafon SIP phone set cannot make or receive calls behind a Zultys IP PBX.
- How to Change DTMF settings on a Durafon 1x V2 system.
- How to adjust the frequency on FreeStyl1/FreeStyl2 Handset and Base Station?