Network topology is a powerful tool to provide administrators a graphic overview of the logical network topology and the status of network devices.
For example, you can use this screen to view the topology of an Org/Network through EnGenius Cloud. Click Manage > Topology to access this screen and double-click the organization/hierarchy view/network on the tree to change the scope.
To learn which physical links in your network are most heavily-trafficked, simply hover over individual network links and devices to learn more about that connection’s negotiated speed, usage, and number of directly connected clients that have used it in the past 5 minutes.
The following describes the functions in the screenshot below:
- Show label : Click to display or hide the device name & HW status on each device.
- HW status : Click to display or hide the PoE utilization on each switch.
- Redundant : Click to display or hide the redundant link.
- Other Devices : Click to display third party devices as well as EnGenius devices.
- Export : Click to download topology in PDF format.
Please sign in to leave a comment.